Shower cabin Ariete 3 sides 90x90x90 cm, central opening
3-sided shower cabin mod. Ariete 90x90x90 cm with central bellows opening.
PVC is an acrylic material widely used in modern furniture for its many properties such as resistance, water repellency and high resistance to acids. PVC profiles have a sturdy and lightweight frame. The use of PVC makes the shower enclosures reducible by cutting the guides, adapting the size to your needs. This shower cabin is equipped with a sliding closing system, able to facilitate the closure of the box and avoid accidental impacts. The installation of the shower enclosure is reversible: it can be mounted both with right opening and with left opening. Bellows shower enclosures are a space-saving solution that allows maximum opening.
Easier installation: The doors are already pre-assembled, they should only be inserted in the guides.
Mountage even without a shower tray: The rail allows you to install this type of box flush with the floor in the absence of a shower tray.
To adapt the Box to smaller sizes in length, simply cut the guides until you reach the desired size (for example from 80x80x80 to 70x75x71).
This shower enclosure is reversible, it can be mounted in both the right and left versions (no need to communicate the desired direction)
Facile to clean: Our boxes are made of water-repellent materials and equipped with a special sliding system of the doors that prevents the deposit of dirt in the tracks and the accumulation of water, PVC is resistant to mold.
Product Made in Italy created specifically to be installed in a short time.
- Two bellows doors with central opening
- Base PVC Bottom and Top Profiles 3.5cm
- Bellows system composed of reducibles of about 14 cm that close in only 2.5cm (e.g. 70cm door is closed in about 23cm)
- Size of the cabin: 90x90x90 cm reducible up to 80x80x80 cm, height 185 cm
- Missparent panels and profiles in white
- Heral hooking of the door: the door hooks to the guides laterally, in this way the formation of dirt is avoided
- FRAME, handles and PVC panels
To install the box is sufficient:
- Fix the structure to the wall with the supplied dowels
- Insert the doors in the guides
- Seal everything with silicone (not included)